Bloody hell, I’ve been tagged.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Random Facts about Me
Well, thank goodness this doesn’t have to be 8 random things you don’t already know.
- I was raised in an Open Brethren church. Well, not raised so much, that mostly happened at home, but my family attended the assembly religiously. My father was an elder (and I think his father was too).
- Bob’s my uncle. Actually, Bob is three of my uncles – my mother’s brother, my father’s sister’s husband, and my mother’s father’s brother.
- I have a 2.5-greats grandmother. Let’s call her Betsy, as I don’t remember her real name. Betsy had a daughter out of wedlock, and later, another daughter in wedlock. The second daughter had a son, who married the first daughter. I’m descended from this union…
- I’m hideously unsymmetrical. I have a Darwin’s Tubercle on one ear, but not the other. On one foot, my third toe is longer than my second toe, but on the other foot it’s the other way around.