* You should see the Rocky Horror Picture Show - in 30 seconds, and re-enacted by bunnies. Almost as good as the real thing, and you don't have to stay up till all hours of Saturday morning and risk dozing off in the slower second half of the movie.
* I can't differentiate between the names Brett and Brent. I know a lot of them, and I can never remember if any given person is Brett or Brent. Even when they tell me, I'm never sure what I heard.
* Everyone I know seems to be dating a Paul at the moment - at least 3 regular reads on LJ are, anyway.
* New job is fantastic. I've got no internet access (I do have web access, but that doesn't count. If you don't understand why, don't bother asking, I'm in a bad mood), so I can't be online to chat at all. This is a good thing, as the new job is so full-on that i have no time for such frivolities anyway.
* However, it also means that by the time I get home, I have a lot of email to catch up on, blogs to catch up on, etc. If I go online at home, 9 people swamp me and try to talk to me at once. I don't have the mental energy to deal with them - and even if I did, that many simultanous chats means I get nothing else accomplished.
* As a result, I'm not online at all lately. This sucks, because there are some people I only ever got to talk to online. I miss you.
* I am, however, getting a lot better at responding to email lately, so give that a try if you're wanting to talk to me.