- I've caught up on all my feeds - woot! After coming back from my week away, I had ~1000 posts to read. I only managed to catch up by skimming a lot of stuff though - particularly boingboing and the comments from LP :(
I have caught up on everybodies LJ though...
You can always find out what my feed-reading status is by visiting my aggregator - although of course you won't see any of the LJ posts there.
- There was a second thing, but I don't remember what it is
- I won't be doing any of the ... in the domain this year. I've got conflicting plans for Jazz this weekend, I'm working next weekend, and out of town the weekend after.
- I'm not happy with my personal life. It's unfocused and not moving anywhere. People asking me what I've been up to always upset me, because the answer is always nothing. I work, I come home and turn my brain off. Sometimes I catch up with friends, but all I ever do with them is turn my brain off and chatter mindlessly.
I'd like to do something about this, but I don't know what yet.
- The HTML list tages are woefully underused.
- That is all.